1.YAAASSS, we made it, and I didn’t kill us by driving on the wrong side of the road or anything
2. This is the campsite? That was easy
3. Oh no, it’s just the unmoving line to get into the campsite
4. Why isn’t this line moving? The other lines are moving. Foul play!
5. Why is no-one wearing a shirt already? Was there a dress code?
6. That’s it I’m changing lines
7. We should definitely have a chill one tonight, ready for the bands tomorrow
8. Maybe I shouldn’t have changed lines
9. YAS at the front
10. Carrying all your medication for the next few years makes for an awkward car search…
11. YAS now we’ve made it! Time to set up
12. …except we have nothing to set up
13. Wow everyone else has a lot to set up
14. We have a picnic blanket…maybe we should just lay that out to look like we know what we’re doing
15. Actually that made it worse
16. The neighbours are laughing
17. But we just dropped a ‘mate’ and now they love us foolish Aussies
18. Yeah, we should definitely just have a couple of quiet drinks tonight then get to bed
19. Except that we just got invited to play American drinking games
20. I WILL WIN THEM ALL
21. Apparently I’m queen of Beer Pong, this makes me very happy
22. Oh yay, new camp friends!
23. Who have invited us for more drinking games
24. Oh crap, shouldn’t have stood up again…well I’m drunk
25. And really need to pee
26. Wow, these camp port-a-loos are actually really clean and full of toilet paper
27. Where the hell did I just come from?
28. I am less awesome at this Flip Cup game
29. But then again that means I drink more, so technically I’m still awesome at it
30.Damnit, broke the seal
31. Someone brought a slip-and-slide?
32. Fun fact: drunk people cannot set up slip-and-slides
33. Which is probably a good thing
At this point I’m sure I had more thoughts, but my memory cuts back in to this one:
34. Who knew sleeping in a car could be so comfy