1.Why am I in a car?
2. Oh yeah, I live here now
3. OH YEAH COCHELLA!
4. But first I need to find all the food
5. Look at me eating an Acai Bowl for breakfast at Coachella, damn I’m healthy
6. But not as healthy as those people doing group yoga
7. I bet they ate rainbows for breakfast
8. Maybe I’ll get my morning exercise in the form of the human foozeball table, or dodgeball…
9. Then again maybe I’ll just eat some more and dance to the bands later, because festival
10. TIME TO GET IN THERE!
11. All the staff are so excited
12. I wonder how much they’re paid to be this excited
13. Americans REALLY love random high fives
14. I’m excited but everyone just needs to chill the duck down for a second, the bands won’t even start for another hour
15. BUT ALSO OMG YAS I’M FINALLY AT COACHELLA
16. Oooh ferris wheel!
17. Naw, pretty flowers arranged in a giant ‘Besame Mucho’ sign
18. What’s even more exciting is that I can understand it. Lots of kisses indeed!
19. What’s that weird armpit thing in the middle of the field? Why are so many people lining up to get inside it?
20. Oooh pretty mirror sculpture, I’m going in
21. This is actually less exciting then I’d hoped…but a good view of the giant yellow chair sculptures
22. None of my bands are on for a while so I’ll just follow the group around
23. They’re taking me to a lot of hip hop…I’m regretting following the group around
24. I’m hungry again, stupid Acai Bowl
26. Back to hip hop, sigh
27. Time for Miami Horror! Aussie Aussie Aussie!
28. Thank god they’re in a tent, It’s a bit crazy hot out there
29. I’m pretty sure my head’s on fire, wish I had a hat
30. “Sometimes, when all that’s left remaaaains.” I love this song!
31. I need more food, and water, god I’m dehydrated
32. Maybe I’ll find the others at Years & Years
33. Aw, this singer is actually adorable, he’s so happy to be here
34. Olly Alexander, that’s his name. He’s making me so happy for him
35. OHMAGERD NEARLY TIME FOR OF MONSTERS AND MEN
36. But first The Kills
37. They’re actually pretty awesome, I didn’t know them much before
38. Everything is better live
39. BACK TO THE OTHER MAIN STAGE. MONSTERS AND MEN, MONSTERS AND MEN
40. Wait am I seeing Bjorn?
41. Amazing dress, all white and tasselled and hippie
42. I actually cannot deal with how identical Nanna looks to Björn
43. And goddamn, can she sing. So can Ragnar. They’re both adorable!!
44. LITTLE TALKS!!
45. These guys are owning today for sure
46. And my friends just left early for ASAP Rocky, idiots
47. Wah Monsters are done
48. I really don’t care for ASAP Rocky…time to climb that weird armpit sculpture thing
50. YAS no line
51. Where the hell am I?
52. I’m sure all these T.V. screens in separate, tiny rooms are profound, but I’m a little creeped out!
53. But daaamn this is an awesome view from the top, Coachella looks so cool all lit up
54. And there goes Rocky, doing his thing, hope my friends are having a good time
56. Oh equality rant, ok Rocky, you’re alright
57. My friends!
58. Aaaand I’m following them again, I’m such a sheep today. Who the hell is Rae Stremmurd?
60. Oh GOD it’s THIS lot.
62. That’s about enough casual misogyny for one night, somebody please tell these young girls they don’t have to put up with this shit
63. LCD SOUNDSYSTEM
64. I mean there’s only really one song I want, but I love it
65. OMG I JUST GOT HERE AND THEY STARTED PLAYING IT!
66. I WISH Daft Punk was playing at my house
67. And I’m starving again
68. And well pooped
69. Back to camp!…hope the car’s unlocked